Bayshore engaged Litcom on two separate engagements to:
- Provide Interim CIO support; and
- Manage the company’s Exchange Implementation project.
As the Interim CIO, Litcom organized and led Bayshore’s I.T. function while the organization undertook a formal search process for a fulltime leader.
Specifically, Litcom’s Interim CIO:
- Led and managed Bayshore’s I.T. department and oversaw all I.T. projects;
- Provided regular progress updates to Bayshore’s Senior Management team;
- Dealt directly with all I.T. third party providers to confirm/establish/document specific scopes of work and to ensure the appropriateness of all contracts;
- Worked with key business users to determine business priorities, ensured the necessary business resources were properly assigned and aligned I.T. projects accordingly;
- Reviewed the stability and security of Bayshore’s infrastructure environment; and
- Supported the recruitment of a permanent CIO.
Litcom’s Exchange team supported daily operations for Bayshore Corporate Email Environment, including Exchange 2010/2013 services, iMail server, Barracuda Anti-Spam, and Proofpoint Archiving. In addition, Litcom assisted with Active Directory cleanup, Windows Servers performance monitoring and tune-up.