Amica engaged Litcom on two separate initiatives to:
- Interim CIO Support; and
- Supporting the Vice President IT search process.
Specifically, Litcom’s Interim CIO:
- Led and managed Amica’s IT team/department and oversaw all IT projects;
- Conducted regular IT management team meetings to ensure effective communication and visibility;
- Provided regular status updates to the CFO on all IT-related projects;
- Worked with key business leaders and users to determine business priorities, ensure the necessary business resources are properly assigned and align IT projects accordingly;
- Provided oversight and management of the delivery of critical and strategic IT projects; and
- Applied industry and technology best practices to conduct assessments of projects that are underway.
In addition, Litcom supported Amica with the VP IT search process by:
- Providing a set of strategic/technical IT interview questions;
- Conducting technical level interviews with the selected candidates to validate their knowledge of the areas of IT relevant to Amica and the role as outlined by Amica; and
- Providing feedback and a ranking of the candidates based on these responses.