We engaged Litcom to provide an Interim IT leader who could step in and work with Mircom’s IT vendors, help oversee the IT team and ensure that ongoing day-to-day operations proceed smoothly. In addition, we wanted the Interim IT Leader to review the IT team and processes/methods in use, as well as the technologies currently deployed, to ensure they can effectively support the organization as it grows.
Litcom’s Interim IT leader engaged with Mircom’s IT team as well as the key business stakeholders and other third party IT vendor currently providing services to Mircom.
The Interim IT leader was responsible to:
- Lead and manage Mircom’s IT team/department and oversee all IT projects;
- Conduct regular IT management team meetings to ensure effective communication and visibility;
- Provide weekly status updates to the CEO on all IT-related projects;
- Work with key business leaders and users to determine business priorities, ensure the necessary business resources are properly assigned and align IT projects accordingly;
- Provide oversight and management of the delivery of critical and strategic IT projects; and
- Apply industry and technology best practices to conduct assessments of projects that are underway.