Emmanuel Gonnet is a senior associate with Litcom. Emmanuel brings over 27 years of experience in software development, business analysis, product development and management with companies for which software development and implementation are critical aspects of their business. Emmanuel drives the growth of technology companies through Lean-Agile principles and rapid innovations. He specialties include:
- High quality and rapid time to market through Agile Software Development Process
- High Availability IT Operations through ITIL
- Superior market adoption through Pragmatic product management and marketing
- Value-Proposition Design through a user-focused process
- Sustainable operation through Corporate Social Responsibility implementation
Emmanuel is an active member of the Software Engineering Institute, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, International Institute of Business Analysis and Project Management Institute. Emmanuel graduated from the University of Coventry-UK with an MSC in Computer Aided Engineering and an MSC in Software Engineering.